Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Post-Week one of Fall

So far as the 1st week went by in my uni...

Random Student @ my Uni : Wow, your English is impressive for a Malaysian. Most malaysians i've encountered have a very heavy accent when conversing with us

oookkkaaayyyy ... thanks?

that particular comment somewhat offended me, and made me felt proud. Its true that SOME of us malaysians have a really thick accent when conversing in any language, but it doesn't mean our english proficiency is to be underestimated. We've been learning english since Pre-school actually

On another friendlier and up to speed note, the subjects i'm taking this semester include:

Calculus 3, Pre Confederate Canadian History, Introduction to University Writing (since English 101 in my previous college is not transferable), and Introductory Computing

So far these subjects have yet to reveal their true colours, hopefully when they do i'll be able to handle them.

Also to note is the oh-so-lazy(?) management department of my current company i'm working for regarding my paycheck which i've submitted a week ago and has yet to be processed == ITS BEEN A WEEK ALREADY GET YOUR LAZY ARSES UP AND PROCESS IT.

*Rants end here*

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment