Sunday, September 22, 2013

Why call it Raincouver?

Kinda self-explanatory, this post. I finally realised how much fall stinks in Vancouver: When it rains, it rains for the entire day, and it disrupts a ton of outdoor activities. My plans to head over to the nearest mall to shop for nice clothes have all gone down the drain. To make things worse, my shift at the night market's been cut (Well if it rains that is). Then again, i have more time for my assignments and revision, so i guess its ok o.o

So far i'm only behind in History revision and Cal 3. The other 2 are just fine. English and Computing can't be that hard (yet). But I'm catching up in terms of my Calculus revision. (Still hate history. Period.)

Oh and THE CLEAREST RAINBOW I'VE EVER SEEN TODAY !!
OH LOOKY DOUBLE RAINBOW !!

never seen a double rainbow before so don't judge.

Till next time,

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment